Returns Online Orders
- Should you not be satisfied with your purchase in any way, it's OK to change your mind. We are pleased to offer a refund on any unworn and unused product, returned in its original packaging and original condition. The product(s) must be sent back within 14 days of receipt.
- The product(s) is(are) your responsibility until it(they) reach us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of returning the product(s) to us is your responsibility.
- Please be aware postage will only be refunded if there is an error on our part or the product is damaged or defective. If your original order received free shipping and your return reduces your original order value below the £100 Freepost rate, you will be charged postage of £5.50.
- A note must also be enclosed within any product(s) returned. Please tell us why you are dissatisfied and your order number - if this note is not included it will delay the refund process.
- On receipt of returned product(s), refund of the purchase price of the product(s) will be made to the debit/credit card used to pay for the original order. You will be advised by e-mail when the credit has been processed. This will usually be within 7 days of receipt of the returned product(s).
- Your statutory rights are not affected; these mean goods supplied will be of proper quality, as described and suitable for the purpose intended.
- For orders outside the UK, if you have paid duty for the goods received and wish to return these to us you can claim a refund of the duties from your local customs authority. You will need to show them the proof of the duty paid and proof of the export posting. The product(s) must be sent back within 28 days of receipt.
All your returns including invoice should be sent to:
Purchasing online from us may only be made on acceptance of the above terms.
Click here for Delivery information.