Glenmuir Angus Plain Cotton Polo Shirt - 30% OFF
$56.10 NOW $39.27
This simple but stylish Angus shirt is a must to ensure subtle sophistication. The lightweight cotton/poly blend is shrink and pilling resistant and retains its shape wash after wash. Also don't miss our matching ladies' cotton blend polo shirt, Iona. (Click here to view Iona).
- Easy care 63% cotton 37% polyester solid colour.
- Glenmuir 1891 intricate embroidery on right sleeve.
- Glenmuir's signature performance finish and high quality manufacturing have been put into this shirt which offers the ideal combination of comfort and performance.
- All orders received before 2pm UK Monday – Thursday, 11am Friday (excluding Bank Holidays/Christmas) will be dispatched on the same day, all personalised products will be dispatched within 5 working days. Made to order 100% cashmere products can take up to 4 weeks to dispatch.
- UK Orders will be dispatched by 1st Class Royal Mail or Parcelforce (England, Scotland & Wales) and UPS (Northern Ireland) and are normally delivered between 1-3 working days. A standard P&P charge of £4.95 is applied to all orders under £100. Orders over £100 net value will be dispatched free of a P&P charge.
- EEC Orders will have a £5.20 (c. €9.95) delivery charge applied with delivery usually 3-4 working days.
- Rest of the World orders will have a £5.95 (c. US$9.95) delivery charge applied with delivery usually 3-7 working days.
- Should you not be satisfied with your purchase in any way, it's OK to change your mind. We are pleased to offer a refund on any unworn and unused product, returned in its original packaging and original condition. The product(s) must be sent back within 28 days of receipt.
- The product(s) is(are) your responsibility until it(they) reach us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of returning the product(s) to us is your responsibility.
- Personalised products are not returnable or refundable unless there is an error on our part or the product is defective.