Delivery - Sunderland Online Orders
LAST ORDER DATES FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY
UK Orders: Tuesday 19 December 2017 Midday (GMT)
UK Next Day Orders: Thursday 21 December 2017 Midday (GMT)
European Economic Community Orders: Monday 11 December 2017 Midday (GMT)
Rest of the World Orders: Friday 8 December 2017 Midday (GMT)
No orders will be dispatched between 23 December 2017 and 3 January 2018
Ordering Monday to Friday? Your items will be sent on the same day, as long as you order before 2pm (11am on Friday).
Ordering at the weekend? Your items will be sent the next working day.
We use First Class Royal Mail or Parcelforce and UPS for Northern Ireland. Most orders require a signature on delivery and are usually delivered within 1-3 working days.
UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
If you need your parcel guaranteed on the next working day, use our UK Next Day signed-for service
by Parcelforce - £7.50 (order before 2pm Monday to Thursday, or before 11am Friday).
Please note, orders placed on Friday for next day delivery will arrive the next working day - usually Monday (excluding Bank Holidays.)
Excludes orders which include personalised garments.
- If you’re in the European Economic Community (EEC) - delivery usually takes 3-4 working days using Royal Mail/local mail service or UPS
Your delivery cost - £5.69 (€9.95)
- If you’re in the Rest of the Word - delivery usually takes 3-7 working days using Royal Mail/local mail service or UPS
Your delivery cost - £6.39 (US$8.95)
CUSTOMS & DUTY
- Orders to USA under US$200 should incur no import duty – we will mark your order as a personal purchase so no problems with customs clearance of import duty should occur
- Orders to Australia under US$1000 should incur no import duty – we will mark your order as a personal purchase so no problems with customs clearance of import duty should occur
- Customers are responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations set by that country
- Parcels may be subject to import duties and tax, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance are the customers' responsibility. Unfortunately Glenmuir.com has no control over these charges and cannot predict the amounts charged
TRACK YOUR ORDER
UK NEXT DAY ORDERS (except Northern Ireland)
- Sent via Parcelforce – click here and enter the tracking code (eg. AA9551703) included in your dispatch email into the box and click ‘Track item’
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (inc. Northern Ireland)
- Royal Mail/local mail service – click here and enter the tracking code (Royal Mail tracking codes begin with two letters) included in your dispatch email into the box and click ‘Track item’
- UPS – click here and enter the tracking code (eg. 1Zxxxxxxxxx) included in your dispatch email into the box and click ‘Track’
For further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for information on Returns.
THE SMALL PRINT
- Orders received before 2pm (GMT) Monday – Thursday, 11am Friday (excluding Bank Holidays/Christmas) will be dispatched on the same day (not applicable for 100% cashmere products or personalised items, subject to stock availability, and acceptance of payment)
- All orders will be debited in the currency the order is placed in
- Payment may only be accepted by credit card. (VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, or AMERICAN EXPRESS - Please note we are currently only able to accept £GBP, $USD and €EUR payments via American Express)
- Your credit/debit card will be charged for the full value of your order on authorisation. In the unlikely event of any product(s) ordered not being available, the value of the product(s) will be refunded back to the credit/debit card and you will be advised by email
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company
- We recommend you print a copy of your order for your records
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT, where applicable
- Delivery times are estimated and are dependent on the local postal delivery service within a specific country
- Parcels will require a signature on receipt however if a signature is not obtainable a card will be left with information on how to collect your parcel. If the attempts by the carrier to deliver to the stated address are unsuccessful, the package will be sent back to Glenmuir. In such cases Glenmuir is not liable to refund the freight cost.