- 100% performance polyester with ergonomic design with two-layer technical fabric construction combined with mesh lining
- Achieves waterproof rating of 8,000mm and breathability of 5,000g/m2/24h. Discover our golf waterproof and breathability rating guide here
- Matt waterproof lock down front zip in co-ordinating colour. Inner storm flap with chin guard
- Fleece lined handwarmer side pockets. Anti-snag velcro bonded cuff adjusters and storm cuffs
- Draw cord adjuster at waist and hem
- Contrast Sunderland of Scotland embroidery on right forearm. Contrast Sunderland S embroidery on back neck (Navy on Navy branding for Navy colour)
- Model measures chest 40 inches/102cm, height 6ft/183cm, wearing a S in Navy/White/Lava
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Lifetime waterproof guarantee for the fabric
Ultra lightweight to enhance freedom of movement with little restriction and easy packing
Machine washable at 30°C
Mesh lining increases airflow between your body and fabric to enhance breathability and comfort
Heat sealed thermoplastic tape stops water permeating the seams for full waterproofing
Signature NEVERWEATHERBEATEN protection from heavy and prolonged rain conditions
- UK Standard - FREE
- UK Next Day - £7.50 - Order before 3pm Mon-Thu, 1pm on Friday
- Lanark Factory Shop Collection - FREE
- Europe UPS Express - €30
- US UPS Express - FREE for orders over US$300 or US$40
- Rest of World UPS Express - US$40
- Personalised Products - Dispatched within 2 working days
- Any unworn non-personalised product(s) in its original packaging and condition can be returned within 28 days of receipt
High quality product. Unfortunately sizing poor as much smaller than same size sweaters and shirts previously purchased. Had to be returned.
Its a bit early to tell how durable it is, but it fits and is comfortable.
Great price for the quality
Fits well and is comfortable
Great fit but not wirn them yet in the rain. That will be the tester.
Used it for the first time last weekend. It rained but I stayed perfectly dry inside. Rain just brushed off. Very comfortable fit, best rain jacket I have had.
Sizing was perfect. Trousers correct length and fit. True to size advertised.
Best waterproof coat I have ever had. It certainly does keep the water out
Excellent look and quality.
Very good coat for the money. Reasonably priced for what it is compared to other brands offering waterproof clothing.
Fantastic design and quality
Excellent fit , top quality
Everything is terrific. I should have checked for models with more pockets. Mea culpa!
Excellent product , tested in heavy rain this morning
Again, good quality material & excellent fit as sized.
Great jacket, great quality and fit. Most importantly it’s waterproof.
Colour shape fit and quality
A five star fit.style and quality