- 100% performance polyester with 4-way stretch panels and lifetime waterproof guarantee
- Achieves waterproof rating of 8,000mm and breathability of 5,000g/m2/24h. Discover our golf waterproof and breathability rating guide here
- Matt waterproof lock down front and pocket zips; Inner storm flap with chin guard
- Fleece lined handwarmer side pockets; Anti-snag velcro bonded cuff adjusters and storm cuffs
- Draw cord adjuster at neck, waist and hem. Groove cleaning device on pocket cord
- Retro reflective Sunderland of Scotland print on right forearm. Retro reflective Sunderland S print on back neck
- Josh measures chest 40in/102cm, height 6ft/183cm, wearing a S in Airforce/Black. He plays off 2, his favourite course is The Old Course, favourite club his sand wedge and he is currently focussing on turning his body through the ball.
4-way stretch in all directions for enhanced fit, drape and freedom of movement
PFC-Free durable repellent finish using plant-based technology protecting you and the environment
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Lifetime waterproof guarantee for the fabric
Ultra lightweight to enhance freedom of movement with little restriction and easy packing
Machine washable at 30°C
Mesh lining increases airflow between your body and fabric to enhance breathability and comfort
Heat sealed thermoplastic tape stops water permeating the seams for full waterproofing
Signature NEVERWEATHERBEATEN protection from heavy and prolonged rain conditions
- UK Standard - FREE
- UK Next Day - £7.50 - Order before 3pm Mon-Thu, 1pm on Friday
- Lanark Factory Shop Collection - FREE
- Europe UPS Express - €30
- US UPS Express - FREE for orders over US$300 or US$40
- Rest of World UPS Express - US$40
- Personalised Products - Dispatched within 2 working days
- Any unworn non-personalised product(s) in its original packaging and condition can be returned within 28 days of receipt
Top quality golf jacket, my husband loved it. He cann't stop wearing it given the weather!
Great for the course from wind and rain
Good quality. Sizing is generous but recognises likelihood of layering underneath the jacket (in Scotland anyway!)
Perfect fit and good quality product that is really effective in keeping you dry
Excellent quality fabric and fit
Great looking, good protection against the weather
Great product, good fit nice and light and importantly kept me dry.
Perfect fit and much warmer than expected
Really please with the finished product
Fabric excellent great fit
Really nice waterproof jacket. Nice quality. Had embroidery done which was also good. Nice fit too.
Wore it for first time yesterday. Very easy to make usual swing. Jacket not restrictive at all.
High quality, good fit, hopefully will last as long as my prior jackets. Wish it were also available as a pull over quarter zip.
Have not tried it over a fleece when playing golf so not sure if larger size is needed. It seems fine and it has some stretch.
The jacket does what it says keeps you warm and dry and does not impinge on your swing. I have even used it hillwalking
Great waterproof jacket, has been extremely useful the last few weeks.
Nice gift, thank you. Good design.
All looks very good. Not worn in anger yet.
1st class would recommend to anyone