- 100% extrafine merino wool
- Ladies' v-neck sweater
- Soft handle and flattering drape
- Outstanding durability and resilience
- No Glenmuir Lady embroidery. Use free personalisation option to add
- Annie measures UK 10, height 5ft 10in/177cm, wearing a S in Light Grey Marl. She started her golfing journey in 2016 when she moved to Scotland. Her handicap is 26 but coming down quickly and her favourite course is The King’s Course at Gleneagles
Naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-odour
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Elastic added to reinforce welt and cuffs to maintain original shape and grip
Fine-gauge knit for lightweight handle, providing comfort and practicality for layering
Lightweight, easy to pack and provides little restriction to enhance freedom of movement
Machine washable at 30°C
Fully fashioned knitted to shape with bio-degradable natural fibres for reduced waste and sustainability
Fibres treated to stabilise yarn elasticity resisting shrinkage
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to produce a heat shield or accelerate moisture evaporation
Fabric protects against sunrays by absorbing radiation providing +40 UV protection
Certification for using the finest 100% pure new wool from renewable sources
- UK Standard - FREE
- UK Next Day - £7.50 - Order before 3pm Mon-Thu, 1pm on Friday
- Lanark Factory Shop Collection - FREE
- Europe UPS Express - €30
- US UPS Express - FREE for orders over US$300 or US$40
- Rest of World UPS Express - US$40
- Personalised Products - Dispatched within 2 working days
- Any unworn non-personalised product(s) in its original packaging and condition can be returned within 28 days of receipt
I buy the wool jumpers and these wash well and are warm
I was very happy with the quality of the products and the sizing.
Good quality. Fit is generous. Ideal for playing golf.
I bought one of these as a gift for my wife and she loves it. It's comfortable (doesn't itch!) and warm and she loves the colour. So I've bought three more for her birthday next month! (But she hasn't seen them yet!)
This jumper was a gift for my wife and she loves it. It's comfortable (doesn't itch!) and warm and she loves the colour. I've bought three more for her birthday next month!
Excellent quality & vale & perfect fit
Perfect fit and quality .
Glenmuir is my favourite company for golf wear
Excellent Quality when you shop GLENMUIR
Just what I wanted colour, fit and qualiity
Fit Well and Good Quality and are available in many colours !!
Lovely quality. Size was perfect and colour exactly what I wanted.
It is a lovely colour and fit
Superb quality fit and embroidered motif !!!
The colour - Highland Green - is a little darker than I thought it would be. but the sweater is fine. When you have a "Bottle Green" merino sweater perhaps you could let me know!
medium came up a bit big for me, unexpectedly. Am a size 12
Very nice sweater.. I bought a similar sweater from you 2 years' ago and am very pleased with the quality of it.
Excellent fit but some x/small is limited.
Good still on the expensive side
Delighted with the sweater. Just what I wanted