- 96% performance polyester 4% elastane
- Ladies' thermal trousers with brushed fleece inner
- Two front and back pockets
- Diamante studs. YKK zip
- Lurex Glenmuir Lady embroidery on back right pocket
- Model measures height 5ft 10in/177cm, waist 26in/66cm, hips 36in/92cm, wearing a UK 8 Long in Navy
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Machine washable at 30°C
Stretch fabric for enhanced fit, drape and freedom of movement
Teflon DWR finish provides protection against water, soil and stains whilst maintaining soft touch
Fabric recirculates body heat to maintain body temperature for thermal warmth
Finish actively repels water providing protection against rain showers whilst maintaining soft touch
Fabric offers protection against strong wind for warmth and comfort
- UK Standard - FREE - Midday 20 Dec for Christmas delivery
- UK Next Day - £7.50 - Order before 2pm Mon-Thu, 11am on Friday - Midday 22 Dec for Christmas delivery
- Lanark Factory Shop Collection - FREE
- Europe UPS Express - €40 inc. any duty - Midday 16 Dec for Christmas delivery
- US UPS Express - FREE for orders over US$300 or US$50 inc. any duty - Midday 16 Dec for Christmas delivery
- Rest of World UPS Express - US$50 inc. any duty - Midday 16 Dec for Christmas delivery
- Personalised Products - Dispatched within 2 working days
- Any unworn non-personalised product(s) in its original packaging and condition can be returned through to 31st January 2023
Lovely trousers but unfortunately too big
Good quality, good fabric and fit. Too early for durability
Quality was excellent fits great
Unfortunately these were too long and didnt fit. good quality
Disappointed in the shape/size of these trousers - hence returned; but excellent return process
Nice quality and good fit
Very comfortable and great style for when warmer gear is needed.
Good fit, fabric and quality. Not worn yet.
Perfect fit, so comfy and just what I was looking for at a great price
Early morning golf not a problem anymore.
Warm and very comfortable also true to size
Excellent quality just too big
useful for walking in the bad weather
They are really warm, ideal for winter golf.
These are so warm , worth every penny ! Don’t hesitate to buy !
These are very warm and excellent quality. They are a comfortable fit for me however a narrower leg would be better
See previous comments above
Fabulous quality, warm & comfortable. Generous sizing so had to return for a smaller size.
Excellent fit+ good quality material
Bought new golf gear for the winter season and have not been disappointed. Golfed at Millport at the weekend and the Glenmuir gear made it a pleasure to be out on a windy/wet day
I sent both pairs back for a refund.
This was my best buy of the year from Glenmuir, great quality, perfect fit and very warm - in fact they were so good I ordered another pair in a different colour.
Excellent as always plus great value
Excellent golfing attire.
Great comfortable and warm and quality
Great quality as always. Really warm and smart. Perfect for cold winter days. Very quick delivery
Warm, showerproof, stretchy, comfortable and the Teflon technology keeps them cleaner for longer, which is a must for winter golf in Scotland!
Good quality. A comfortable fabric that fits well and is flexible.
Returned the trousers as the fit , for me wasn’t good although quality of the trousers very good.
Style unsuitable for me. Returned items
Good quality at a good price . Item fitted well
Reasonably good fit, warm and washed well. Loved the extra detail of glitter.
Went with size 10S and was delighted that the sizing was correct. Good quality and perfect for colder days.
Excellent quality once again
great Company to deal with
Handy useful item, and free too. Always exciting to have a surprise gift. Thank you Glenmuir.
Lovely and warm thermal lining. Not perfect fit but will do the job to keep the rain away.
Everything such good quality
Great fabric. Nothing more to add.
Again good quality. Sizing not true to size. needed a bigger size