- 90% performance polyester 10% elastane
- Shaped side panel and sleeve seam detail. Weaved tricot non-stick backing
- Jersey cuffs and hem. High shine zip with chin guard
- Lurex Glenmuir Lady embroidery above right hem
- Annie measures UK 10, height 5ft 10in/177cm, wearing a S in Tartan. She started her golfing journey in 2016 when she moved to Scotland. Her handicap is 26 but coming down quickly and her favourite course is The King’s Course at Gleneagles
4-way stretch in all directions for enhanced fit, drape and freedom of movement
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Pre-washed and pre-shrunk fabric making it easy to wash, dry and requires little or no ironing
Lightweight, easy to pack and provides little restriction to enhance freedom of movement
Machine washable at 30°C
Functional wicking yarn which draws moisture away from the body through fabric
Technical and functional product design and fabric to enhance your on course performance
- UK Standard - FREE
- UK Next Day - £7.50 - Order before 3pm Mon-Thu, 1pm on Friday
- Lanark Factory Shop Collection - FREE
- Europe UPS Express - €30
- US UPS Express - FREE for orders over US$300 or US$40
- Rest of World UPS Express - US$40
- Personalised Products - Dispatched within 2 working days
- Any unworn non-personalised product(s) in its original packaging and condition can be returned within 28 days of receipt
Always a pleasure to deal with. Good stuff, prompt delivery.
The fabric is so soft and comfortable and perfect size.
Love the colour & quality; perfect mid layer
very nice golf midlayer. matches with the mens one also
Fits perfectly to size. Moves with me well when I swing, looks great.
Excellent great price great to play golf wearing it as it doesn’t restrict you
Lovely style and colour , photographed well
Excellent quality top for layering
Lovely material. A bit long for 5 foot 2 inch body, but overall pleased with top.
The pink was not as bright as I expected but the fabric quality is excellent, the size is perfect and I really enjoyed wearing this top.
Very high quality, well-made products that look good, are comfortable to wear and long lasting.
Good looking item, of great quality and fit with Glenmuir detail which makes it smarter than your average top! I haven’t worn it yet as our Scottish summer has surprisingly been too warm for it, but I have no doubt It’ll become a firm favourite over the colder months.
Looks very nice but sizing not as generous as in the past. I am a 14/16 and the large size was a bit neat and short in the body. Disappointed as it was a nice jumper but had to return it.
Great zip neck jumper fitted perfectly and can be added as a layer in winter or nice and light as a early evening top.
As described on the website. I now have two of these tops which are ideal for autumn golf. Good fit, neat zipped neck.
Quality / great value /. stylish
I love this mid layer. I recently bought it in navy and liked it so much that I decided to get it in black also. It washes really well and doesn’t need ironed.