- 100% extrafine merino wool
- Zip neck sweater
- YKK zip with engraved zip puller
- Soft handle and flattering drape
- Outstanding durability and resilience
- No Glenmuir 1891 embroidery. Use free personalisation option to add
- Sam measures chest 40in/102cm, height 6ft/183cm, wearing a S in Light Grey Marl. He plays off 17 with his brother at Royal West Norfolk but enjoys playing in the warmth of South Africa. He is currently working on improving his short game
Naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-odour
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Elastic added to reinforce welt and cuffs to maintain original shape and grip
Fine-gauge knit for lightweight handle, providing comfort and practicality for layering
Lightweight, easy to pack and provides little restriction to enhance freedom of movement
Machine washable at 30°C
Fully fashioned knitted to shape with bio-degradable natural fibres for reduced waste and sustainability
Fibres treated to stabilise yarn elasticity resisting shrinkage
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to produce a heat shield or accelerate moisture evaporation
Fabric protects against sunrays by absorbing radiation providing +40 UV protection
Certification for using the finest 100% pure new wool from renewable sources
- UK Standard - FREE
- UK Next Day - £7.50 - Order before 3pm Mon-Thu, 1pm on Friday
- Lanark Factory Shop Collection - FREE
- Europe UPS Express - €30
- US UPS Express - FREE for orders over US$300 or US$40
- Rest of World UPS Express - US$40
- Personalised Products - Dispatched within 2 working days
- Any unworn non-personalised product(s) in its original packaging and condition can be returned within 28 days of receipt
Quality product and a ideal fut
The sweater is the quality I would expect from Glenmuir
Excellent weave and XL fit was perfect
Quality of fabric excellent
These sweaters are great. Found one in a Proshop and needed more.
Excellent quality and fit
Very happy with my purchase.
luxury golf sweater. no one does it better than Glenmuir!
Very soft, and durable. Perfect for the golf course and the pub after!
Once again excellent quick delivery.
We already had the lambs wool jumper in M . Ordered merino wool in *** and both were inches longer and the M was bigger all over . Better if sizes could be consistent and definitely needs to be shorter
Great quality perfect fit looks great
Very good quality product and extremely comfortable
.As expected. Quality lightweight knit.
See the remarks I made in the previous sections
high quality, washes well, feels great, fits husband very well. he practically lives in it. Wonderful
Already had the jumper & mistakenly shrunk it!!
Superb product. I forgot how good Glenmuir is!
Great product , fit and good value
Great quality and fits really well
Good fit and well made sweater.
Excellent quality but waiting replacement as too large
Great fit and personalization!
The quality of this garment was outstanding
The quality is good and the price reasonable
Excellent Quality! Great colours!
Comfortable. Smart. Durable. Lightweight. Multi-purpose. Warm. Soft.
Better than I thought it would be I have had Glenmuir woollen jumpers before, maybe they weren't merino