- 50% merino wool 50% acrylic
- Fairisle repeat pattern along chest and sleeves with golf flags design
- Beautifully made with fully fashioned hand linked neck, sleeves and shoulders
- Contrast Glenmuir 1891 embroidery on right sleeve
- Sam measures chest 40in/102cm, height 6ft/183cm, wearing a S in Tartan Green. He plays off 17 with his brother at Royal West Norfolk but enjoys playing in the warmth of South Africa. He is currently working on improving his short game
Naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-odour
Signature anti-pill finish for long lasting durability and resistance to pilling
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Elastic added to reinforce welt and cuffs to maintain original shape and grip
Medium-gauge knit providing sufficient protection against cooler climates for warmth and comfort
Machine washable at 30°C
Fully fashioned knitted to shape with bio-degradable natural fibres for reduced waste and sustainability
Fibres treated to stabilise yarn elasticity resisting shrinkage
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to produce a heat shield or accelerate moisture evaporation
Optimum blend of wool with synthetic fibres for naturally soft handle with durability and technical properties
- UK Standard - FREE
- UK Next Day - £7.50 - Order before 3pm Mon-Thu, 1pm on Friday
- Lanark Factory Shop Collection - FREE
- Europe UPS Express - €30
- US UPS Express - FREE for orders over US$300 or US$40
- Rest of World UPS Express - US$40
- Personalised Products - Dispatched within 2 working days
- Any unworn non-personalised product(s) in its original packaging and condition can be returned within 28 days of receipt
Unfortunately some of the sleeve seam stiching was of poor quality and we had to repair it before wearing.
Impressed with the quality and design of this sweater. Looks good.
Great sweater great service
It is a present but I have had a garment like this and I know that it will be well received on quality alone
Perfect fit & style. Will order again
High quality product, you can tell the difference compared to cheap knitwear…. No comparison
Good fit, smart and warm.
As listed above. Mediocre product, that didn’t fit well that I then was not able to return.
Good product and good service
Great look much admired by friends and colleagues alike Excellent quality and Fabrication.
Love the jumper is lovely and warm also great quality