Stripes always give a clean, fresh look to golf clothing, as with the smart, slim horizontal striping of our g.Letham style. In a range of colour options, this men’s golf shirt promises to be a versatile choice for any golfer’s wardrobe, enhanced by the elegant sheen and fine, silk-like smoothness of superb quality double mercerised 100% pure cotton. A natural active smart fibre, mercerised cotton breathes freely, managing your body heat to help keep you cooler, perfect for the keen sportsman. A smart, contrast rib collar with invisible stays prevents the collar rolling, whilst a matching placket and embroidered sleeve detail adds to the overall appeal.
- 100% double mercerised cotton stripe
- Anti curl rib collar
- Invisible collar stay
- Self colour Glenmuir 1891 embroidery on right sleeve
- Sam measures chest 40in/102cm, height 6ft/183cm, wearing a S in Marine Green/White. He plays off 17 with his brother at Royal West Norfolk but enjoys playing in the warmth of South Africa. He is currently working on improving his short game
Enhance your performance with more men's mercerised golf shirts from our collection.
Anti-curl collar reinforced to resist wrinkling, fading and shrinking for a long lasting appearance
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Double mercerisation removes stray fibres from cotton yarn and fabric for silk handle, enhanced colour retention and durability
Machine washable at 30°C
Naturally soft and breathable for coolness and year round comfort
- UK Standard - FREE
- UK Next Day - £7.50 - Order before 3pm Mon-Thu, 1pm on Friday
- Lanark Factory Shop Collection - FREE
- Europe UPS Express - €30
- US UPS Express - FREE for orders over US$300 or US$40
- Rest of World UPS Express - US$40
- Personalised Products - Dispatched within 2 working days
- Any unworn non-personalised product(s) in its original packaging and condition can be returned within 28 days of receipt
Quality and fit very good , the only thing is that the shirt is too long…… it would be excellent if there was a choose of length as we have to have them shortened.
See previous note. Nothing more to add
Cotton100% is rare in golfing clothing so i love it.
I did not realize until I purchased the shirts that the maintenance requirements were intense. I usually wash golf shirts and throw them in the drier. I cannot do that with these.
Seems an excellent product