Prostate Cancer UK
Glenmuir and Sunderland of Scotland are proud to support Prostate Cancer UK in their mission to stop prostate cancer being a killer. They fund groundbreaking research, drive improvements in treatment, and fight injustice in care.
As part of our partnership with our friends at Prostate Cancer UK we are encouraging all Glenmuir customers to take on The Big Golf Race in 2021.
Choose from the Marathon (four rounds in one day) or Half Marathon (two rounds in one day) and get golfing to help beat prostate cancer. The team at Glenmuir will be taking on the challenge and we encourage all of you to do the same.
This year we have also created our online fundraising team ‘Team Glenmuir’ so no matter where or when you are taking on The Big Golf Race you can be part of our fundraising team that is supporting Prostate Cancer UK.
Prostate cancer is a disease killing one man every 45 minutes in the UK, the same time it takes to play three holes of golf. It doesn’t have to be this way. That’s why we need your support to help keep men in the game for longer.
Taking part in the Big Golf Race is easy and you can do so by following these simple steps:
- Click here to register for the challenge
- Once registered, its time to start fundraising. Click here and click 'Join Team Glenmuir' by then creating a fundraising page
- Promote the event to your golf network, clubs, friends and family members to sponsor you to help beat prostate cancer
- Everyone raising over £250 will be entered into a giveaway to win £3,000 worth of Mizuno golf gear, provided by Golfsupport.com
- Raise over £500 and Prostate Cancer UK will send you a unique Glenmuir Big Golf Race branded golf polo shirt
- Raise over £1,000 and Prostate Cancer UK will send you a box of Prostate Cancer UK branded Titleist ProV1 golf balls