- 100% extrafine merino wool
- V neck slipover
- Soft handle and flattering drape
- Outstanding durability and resilience
- No Glenmuir 1891 embroidery. Use free personalisation option to add
- James measures chest 40in/102cm, height 6ft/183cm, wearing a S in Navy. He turned pro in 2013, his favourite golf club is Lundin and has had one hole in one at New Plymouth, New Zealand. The strongest part of his game is his driving
Naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-odour
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Elastic added to reinforce welt and cuffs to maintain original shape and grip
Fine-gauge knit for lightweight handle, providing comfort and practicality for layering
Lightweight, easy to pack and provides little restriction to enhance freedom of movement
Machine washable at 30°C
Fully fashioned knitted to shape with bio-degradable natural fibres for reduced waste and sustainability
Fibres treated to stabilise yarn elasticity resisting shrinkage
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to produce a heat shield or accelerate moisture evaporation
Fabric protects against sunrays by absorbing radiation providing +40 UV protection
Certification for using the finest 100% pure new wool from renewable sources
- UK Standard - FREE
- UK Next Day - £7.50 - Order before 3pm Mon-Thu, 1pm on Friday
- Lanark Factory Shop Collection - FREE
- Europe UPS Express - €30
- US UPS Express - FREE for orders over US$300 or US$40
- Rest of World UPS Express - US$40
- Personalised Products - Dispatched within 2 working days
- Any unworn non-personalised product(s) in its original packaging and condition can be returned within 28 days of receipt
True to size and easy to wear. Merino wool is good quality and soft.
Faultless. A really lovely fit.
Replacement item bought as gift.
The products size and fit is fantastic and your workmanship in the quality is great
First class service and quality
As always great service and Excellent Quality which is more important than just price
Lovely quality and a good fit.
Excellent merino wool and well made.
Great jumpers xxxxxxxxx **
Excellent fit, looks good & just what I need for a 'layer' playing golf. Colour is not a perfect match with the Welsh Dragon golf sweater but close enough.
Good quality product. Will probably buy more in future.
Lovely fit. Wide choice of colours
The recipient was delighted with the present
The product was exactly what I wanted
Well made. Comfortable. Looks good.
Good fit and beautiful fabric.
Great fit exactly what was required
Bought as a repeat gift. Recipient says it is a wardrobe favourite.
My father is very happy with the knitted vest I bought him for Father's Day. And I love the colours available. I'll be able to buy him a new colour each year.
Ideal light weight jumper to use on summer mornings or evenings.
Excellent service and quality workmanship, recommend to anyone
Good quality merino slipover. Bought as a christmas gift so unable to say yet if washes well.
Lovely fine wool . Looks good .
This is the fifth Glenmuir slipcover he has got. Four in merino wool one in cotton. All different colours. All excellent. I would comment that they have got very expensive.
Very pleased - exactly as described
Exactly what I hoped for.