- 100% lambswool
- Men's v neck slipover with single layer ribbed armhole cuffs and waistband
- Glenmuir's signature performance finish
- No Glenmuir 1891 embroidery. Use free personalisation option to add
- James measures chest 40in/102cm, height 6ft/183cm, wearing a S in Bordeaux. He turned pro in 2013, his favourite golf club is Lundin and has had one hole in one at New Plymouth, New Zealand. The strongest part of his game is his driving
Naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-odour
Signature anti-pill finish for long lasting durability and resistance to pilling
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Elastic added to reinforce welt and cuffs to maintain original shape and grip
Medium-gauge knit providing sufficient protection against cooler climates for warmth and comfort
Machine washable at 30°C
Fully fashioned knitted to shape with bio-degradable natural fibres for reduced waste and sustainability
Fibres treated to stabilise yarn elasticity resisting shrinkage
Knitted using British produced yarn with the skills of expert craftsmen
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to produce a heat shield or accelerate moisture evaporation
Fabric protects against sunrays by absorbing radiation providing +40 UV protection
Certification for using the finest 100% pure new wool from renewable sources
- UK Standard - FREE
- UK Next Day - £7.50 - Order before 3pm Mon-Thu, 1pm on Friday
- Lanark Factory Shop Collection - FREE
- Europe UPS Express - €30
- US UPS Express - FREE for orders over US$300 or US$40
- Rest of World UPS Express - US$40
- Personalised Products - Dispatched within 2 working days
- Any unworn non-personalised product(s) in its original packaging and condition can be returned within 28 days of receipt
Good product, hard wearing, washes well
I have already so why do you need to ask again. Perhaps nex time I won’t bother to answer
The product quality, delivery, return and coms were excellent but the product ie the pullover sizing was poor leading to several returns. The medium size is stated to be 40/42” chest but was probably c. 38”. The large fitted 40” but is slightly long. As crested items are not returnable normally, I would advise buying a plain item to check the size and then return it for cresting.
Golf Gilet. Met my expectations in all respects in terms of quality, colour fit and size. Also a very useful accessory in the house during the cold weather. Only negative Made in China !
Sain mitä tilasin. Nopeasti ja nouto lähellä.
We know from experience that this item will retain its size, shape and colour after every wash.
Good quality and a nice fit
Soft and also durable. Perfect gofl sweater
all good fit and fabric as promised
Bought as a present for my partner, he loves it. Great quality, soft and warm.
Very Good Qualilty and the fit is Fine!
Great product helpful staff
Good sizing, not too baggy
Perfect. Lovely weight and colour. Well received as a present.
Beautiful sweaters. Excellent service!
Perfect fit excellent quality
Excellent product and service to match
Can't say - my purchase has still not been delivered!
FITS LIKES A GLOVE COLOUR AS ADVERTISED
Just perfect and well made
Quality and colourtones blabla
Good quality product but would have preffered a tighter knitted waistband similar to the Merino wool slipover
have always been pleased with Glenmuir products
This is the 5th Glenmuir slipover I have brought, including 2 from my golf club pro and they are brilliant. I started wearing slipovers at university nearly 40 years ago and haven't stopped and don't intend to! Excellent garment.
Excellent product very pleased with fit and finish of the slipover
Very good quality but size was much smaller than original Glenmuir slipover purchased 18 months ago.