- 100% lambswool
- Ladies' crew neck sweater
- Glenmuir's signature performance finish
- No Glenmuir Lady embroidery. Use free personalisation option to add
- Annie measures UK 10, height 5ft 10in/177cm, wearing a S in Light Blue. She started her golfing journey in 2016 when she moved to Scotland. Her handicap is 26 but coming down quickly and her favourite course is The King’s Course at Gleneagles
Naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-odour
Signature anti-pill finish for long lasting durability and resistance to pilling
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Elastic added to reinforce welt and cuffs to maintain original shape and grip
Medium-gauge knit providing sufficient protection against cooler climates for warmth and comfort
Machine washable at 30°C
Fully fashioned knitted to shape with bio-degradable natural fibres for reduced waste and sustainability
Fibres treated to stabilise yarn elasticity resisting shrinkage
Knitted using British produced yarn with the skills of expert craftsmen
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to produce a heat shield or accelerate moisture evaporation
Fabric protects against sunrays by absorbing radiation providing +40 UV protection
Certification for using the finest 100% pure new wool from renewable sources
- UK Standard - FREE
- UK Next Day - £7.50 - Order before 2pm Mon-Thu, 11am on Friday
- Lanark Factory Shop Collection - FREE
- Europe UPS Express - €30
- US UPS Express - FREE for orders over US$300 or US$40
- Rest of World UPS Express - US$40
- Personalised Products - Dispatched within 2 working days
- Any unworn non-personalised product(s) in its original packaging and condition can be returned through to 31st January 2023
Good quality and fit. Hoping it 2ill be durable!
excellent quality as always. Staff super friendly.
Good fit Wool does not pile
Love the colour and true to size. Perfect excellent for Spring golf.
Cosy long lasting jumper. Never too hot.
Lovely colour and a good fit. I can reliably order from Glenmuir and be sure of a good quality garment.
Excellent quality and fit. Very comfortable sweater. Many purchased over a long period of time and always happy with product.
Have various colours of this jumper. Classic fit, winter warm and washes well
I’ve bought several sweaters, they’re always very good quality.
Good sizing. Perfect fit.
High quality golf sweater. Soft and comfortable. Bought as a gift
The sweater is just what I expected as I have had maybe 4 before. I play golf and they are warm and comfy to wear
This sweater was the colour I wanted, a perfect fit, and well crafted. Arrived promptly, carefully packed.
Good fit, well made as always, colour not quite as shown but suitable anyway
excellent quality, have purchased many previous sweaters and never been dissatisfied
Excellent - as previous purchases
Bought as Christmas presents
A good basic lambswool sweater,good quality and excellent colour.
Have purchased lambs wool Glenmuir jumpers in the past. Always washes well and retains shape. Varied colour selection . A comfortable fit and can be worn both on the golf course and off.
I ordered two sweaters for colour selection. Both were great but as I didn't need two pink ones I sent one back.
Well made and fits according to my wife for whom the item was pirchased
A very good fit and of excellent quality. Recommended.
Not arrived yet taking too long to artive
Good quality and fit.