- 50% merino wool 50% acrylic
- Fairisle repeat pattern along chest and sleeves with snowflake design
- Silver lurex hearts and silver lurex tipped cuffs
- Beautifully made with fully fashioned hand linked neck, sleeves and shoulders
- Annie measures UK 10, height 5ft 10in/177cm, wearing a S in Ivory/Ice Blue. She started her golfing journey in 2016 when she moved to Scotland. Her handicap is 26 but coming down quickly and her favourite course is The King’s Course at Gleneagles
Naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-odour
Signature anti-pill finish for long lasting durability and resistance to pilling
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Elastic added to reinforce welt and cuffs to maintain original shape and grip
Medium-gauge knit providing sufficient protection against cooler climates for warmth and comfort
Machine washable at 30°C
Fully fashioned knitted to shape with bio-degradable natural fibres for reduced waste and sustainability
Fibres treated to stabilise yarn elasticity resisting shrinkage
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to produce a heat shield or accelerate moisture evaporation
Optimum blend of wool with synthetic fibres for naturally soft handle with durability and technical properties
- UK Standard - FREE
- UK Next Day - £7.50 - Order before 3pm Mon-Thu, 1pm on Friday
- Lanark Factory Shop Collection - FREE
- Europe UPS Express - €30
- US UPS Express - FREE for orders over US$300 or US$40
- Rest of World UPS Express - US$40
- Personalised Products - Dispatched within 2 working days
- Any unworn non-personalised product(s) in its original packaging and condition can be returned within 28 days of receipt
Super durable, will last a while
It is what it said on the box! A nice sweater.
Good product and good service
Wife loved it. golf christmas sweater was perfect. will be buying again. quality great!
Good quality and easy to wear
Warm and excellent quality. Beautiful design with a bit of twinkle.
Lovely sweater for all Christmas events.