- 100% performance polyester
- Water repellent 2-layer Storm Bloc interlock jacket
- Seam detail with concealed side pockets. Contrast lockdown centre front zip
- Stretch binding at collar, cuffs and hem. Bound seams.
- Retro reflective Glenmuir 1891 print on right sleeve. Retro reflective Storm Bloc® print on back neck
- Sam measures chest 40in/102cm, height 6ft/183cm, wearing a S in Light Grey/Navy Houndstooth. He plays off 17 with his brother at Royal West Norfolk but enjoys playing in the warmth of South Africa. He is currently working on improving his short game
4-way stretch in all directions for enhanced fit, drape and freedom of movement
PFC-Free durable repellent finish using plant-based technology protecting you and the environment
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Lightweight, easy to pack and provides little restriction to enhance freedom of movement
Machine washable at 30°C
Signature Glenmuir protection from inclement weather including rain showers, wind and cold
PFC-Free finish actively repels water, wind, soil and stains whilst maintaining soft touch
Fabric offers protection against strong wind for warmth and comfort
- UK Standard - FREE
- UK Next Day - £7.50 - Order before 3pm Mon-Thu, 1pm on Friday
- Lanark Factory Shop Collection - FREE
- Europe UPS Express - €30
- US UPS Express - FREE for orders over US$300 or US$40
- Rest of World UPS Express - US$40
- Personalised Products - Dispatched within 2 working days
- Any unworn non-personalised product(s) in its original packaging and condition can be returned within 28 days of receipt
Well made and or very good quality. Great embroidery, first class throughout.
Love look of jacket. Incredibly light. Shower resistance seems good , but jacket not as 'breathable' as I had hoped.
It was lighter than expected, and too small. The sizing was wrong, as my chest is 42.5 in, and the stated size was 44 in.
If your website was as good as theirs I wouldn’t have to complete this box more than once!
Great for Australian golf weather condtions
perfect for the rain and keeping the wind out
Item was crushed and the replacement was worst than the first item.
This item didn't fit me (forearms to narrow), but five other items did.
Already answered this question.
Haven't worn it yet but looks and feels great
Well made and size is spot on
Just looks the part. Great for keeping wind out and light rain repellent works a treat. Very smart indeed. I will be purchasing more items.
Great product range & very efficient, good value postage to Oz
Smart design and flexible
Looks good it's warm and dry but the arms are just a little tight to be truly good to play golf