- 100% combed cotton
- Crossover intarsia knit saltire on chest
- YKK zip with Glenmuir engraved zip puller
- Contrast Glenmuir 1891 embroidery on back neck
- James measures chest 40in/102cm, height 6ft/183cm, wearing a S in Tahiti. He turned pro in 2013, his favourite golf club is Lundin and has had one hole in one at New Plymouth, New Zealand. The strongest part of his game is his driving
Naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-odour
Active smart fibre thermoregulates to climatic changes to release excess heat for breathability
Combed cotton from the BCI ensuring durability, softness and breathability whilst helping communities and the environment survive and thrive
Elastic added to reinforce welt and cuffs to maintain original shape and grip
Fine-gauge knit for lightweight handle, providing comfort and practicality for layering
Lightweight, easy to pack and provides little restriction to enhance freedom of movement
Machine washable at 30°C
Fully fashioned knitted to shape with bio-degradable natural fibres for reduced waste and sustainability
Naturally soft and breathable for coolness and year round comfort
- UK Standard - FREE
- UK Next Day - £7.50 - Order before 3pm Mon-Thu, 1pm on Friday
- Lanark Factory Shop Collection - FREE
- Europe UPS Express - €30
- US UPS Express - FREE for orders over US$300 or US$40
- Rest of World UPS Express - US$40
- Personalised Products - Dispatched within 2 working days
- Any unworn non-personalised product(s) in its original packaging and condition can be returned within 28 days of receipt
Great looking product. Christmas present for my husband.
It was a gift for my husband and it fits perfectly
Really Classy Slipover played on Sunday with it on Guys all want one
Very eye-catching design that is supported by Glenmuir's signature high quality fabric and other materials which provide a top that's a pleasure to wear.
Quality looks very good but it is a future gift so can’t add to that.
Exceptional quality and value
Again this item looks very good, but given as a gift so I cannot comment further on this.